orsolaROM is a 4-axis (or 5-axis, per demand) active gyro stabilized airborne inspection system. The imaging system includes a detector sensitive to light in the near ultraviolet (UV) range with combinations of a High Definition TV camera, a High Definition Frame camera and an IR sensor. All sensors that are being used are of the best existing brands.
The stabilized system and the characteristics of the cameras and sensors enable high speed flight of 150 knots at 1000ft and remote detection of oil spills providing clear and sharp imaging without smearing or loss of information.
With high accuracy, excellent image quality and long wave solar reflection immunity orsolaROM provides an outstanding performance as needed for oil spill scanning. The system is customizable per specific customers’ needs and can include various combinations of inspection technologies targeting at achieving comprehensive survey capabilities.
orsolaROM can accommodate for concurrent Infra-Red (IR), Ultraviolet (UV), High definition (HD) and Frames inspection cameras. Additionally, orsolaROM provides a panoramic view with its wide field of view cameras of 360° AZ coverage.
Installation is easy and fast, adjustable to most vehicle makes. Supplied with an installation kit and detailed instructions. Gimbals are designed and manufactured using a lightweight structure and composite covers. Installation is simple and standard.
- Outstanding high sensitivity to oil spills
- Fits for mini and bigger gimbals
- Four axis active gyro stabilization supporting high quality video recording
- Low weight and dimensions
- Easy installation and operation
- Fit for high speed inspections
- Incorporates the best available detection sensors
- Fit for nose or belie installations or any other desired configuration on most helicopters
- Fit for dual use
- High performance under flight conditions
- TCU – Turret Cameras Unit
- Cameras: UV | IR | Video | Frame
- IFU – Interface Unit
- IMU – Inertial Measurement Unit for angular data output
- INS – Inertial Navigation System for geo pointing and reference
- HCU – Hand Control Unit controls all components, integrated into one laptop
- Video Recorder
- Additional items: Rear Seat Rack | Mount | Video Tracker | Video Monitor | Rear Seat Rack | Mount
- Perfect for long distances and remote scanning
- Comfortable operation
- Can provide immediate information
- Provides a comprehensive view of the scanned scene
- Streamlines productivity with simultaneous operation of sensors